Staffmore, LLC is seeking PA Licensed Psychologists to work as independent contractors, who share our desire to help children and adolescents achieve maximum potential and quality of life. The selected candidate will provide evaluations and consultation services. Flexible hours: 2 days a week for 15-20 hours
- Doctorate Degree from an accredited university.
- Current and valid Pennsylvania psychology license in good standing.
- At least 2 years of mental health services to children, adolescents, families, and/or adults.
- Experience in conducting and writing comprehensive evaluations for children and adolescents. BHRS Experienced preferred
- Maintain own professional liability insurance. Have acceptable child abuse, FBI, and criminal clearances.
- Experience providing mental health evaluations with a DSM-V diagnosis and evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- Experience working with clients diagnosed with Autism.
- Excellent organizational and writing skills. Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Good communication skills.
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com