Staffmore, LLC is currently seeking Licensed Behavior Specialist (BSC) to provide therapeutic support to children (families) with behavioral health issues. Clients are in Philadelphia and Bucks County, PA areas (you may inquire regarding working in one or both locations).
The role of the Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC) is to:
- Develop behavioral treatment plans for children diagnosed with behavioral health disorders. These disorders include, but are not limited to: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Develop effective interventions to facilitate the reduction of maladaptive behaviors in the school, home, and community settings
- Provide clinical consultation to the family and school staff in support of the implementation of the treatment plan interventions and the child’s therapeutic goals
- Train the Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) on appropriate therapeutic interventions in accordance with the treatment plan and emerging behaviors
- Write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) if needed or required
At least a Master’s Degree in psychology, clinical social work, counseling/counseling psychology, or closely related study with at least 12 core credits in behavioral health focus and behavior modification.
- Must have at least 2 year post-graduate mental health experience working with children
- BSC licensure from the Board of Medicine or LSW, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT REQUIRED
- FBA or ABA training
- Original PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Original PA Criminal Background Clearance
- Original FBI Clearance
- CPR & First Aid certification required within 60 days
- Two letters of recommendation
- Original Graduate Transcripts and Diploma
- Current Liability Insurance
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to Elizabeth@Staffmore.com
This is a 1099 status independent contractor opportunity. Staffmore does not withhold taxes from IC pay and this opportunity is not benefits eligible.