Staffmore is currently seeking a BHRS Clinical Supervisor to provide on-going clinical and administrative supervision to BHRS Staff including, Therapeutic Staff Support Workers, Mobile Therapists and Behavior Specialists in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, State regulations and Managed Care requirements.
- Any licensed mental health clinician, including psychologist, licensed professional counselors (LPC), licensed Behavior Specialist (LBC), licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT), and licensed clinical social workers (LCSW). At minimum a Master’s degree from an accredited university, in a clinical mental health discipline. The degree must contain at least 12 credit hours in core behavioral health course work. No more than 3 of these 12 credit hours can be derived from supervised clinical mental health practicum (teaching/educations practicums don’t count).
- Two (2) years post-Master’s experience providing mental health treatment to children including psychotherapy, counseling and assessment and at least (1) year experience using behavior analysis/modification techniques.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Clinical Supervisor in the behavioral health field is preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license from state of residence, a minimum of one year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents and /or moving violations within the past year preferred.
- Must possess or have access to an automobile.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33, 80 & 73.
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to Elizabeth@Staffmore.com